Terms & Conditions
- East End Cosmetics (Pvt) Ltd. is a company registered in London, United Kingdom under registration number 04812353 and registered address 131, Middlesex Street, London. E1 7JF.
Products, Pricing, Promotion Codes and Payments
- East End Cosmetics (EEC) only trade genuine products sourced directly from production houses and authorised distributors.
- All the prices are displayed in GBP and include VAT.
- The prices in other currencies are based on an average daily exchange rate. When an order is processed the prices and total may depend on the rate of exchange at the given time and date.
- All images of the products are for illustration purpose only and the delivered product may slightly vary due to the changes made by the production house.
- The stocks and prices of every product is subjected to change.
- All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by EEC. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order.
- If East End Cosmetics has inadequate stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and the relevant amount will be deducted by your payment. The customer will either not be charged for the out of stock item or the relevant amount of money would be refunded accordingly. However EEC would not be held responsible for any form of disappointment suffered.
- Products which are advertised as damaged, unboxed or without a lid are genuine products, which have never been used or displayed. Please read the product descriptions carefully prior to ordering.
- Only one promotion code or gift voucher code can be redeemed against a single order.
- Special offer prices are only valid if the item is purchased at the offer price during the time of the offer. East End Cosmetics will not offer a refund for items bought at a higher price when it was not on a special offer.
- Orders are subjected to extra security checks at EEC’s discretion. This may include authentication of Credit/Debit card details and full address. EEC reserves the right to request payment be made by an alternative method or to cancel any order if this information cannot be supplied and authenticated. In cases where it is required that payment is made by cash or a bank transfer, EEC reserve the right to allow a time period of 24 hours after the funds are received before we initiated to process your order.
- In some countries and areas the postal charges quoted on EEC website’s delivery information would not suffice to cover the full delivery chargers. In such situations EEC reserve the right to request further payment to meet the full postal cost prior to despatching the order.
- EEC reserve the right to directly contact customer regarding the orders made.
- East End Cosmetics reserves the right to deliver certain orders to a Billing Address only. Customers will be notified by e-mail in such situations.
- Customers are eligible to collected refunds for orders that has not be collected by the said customer and were return to EEC by the postal or courier service. EEC will not refund the postal chargers and the customer would be notified of the return of the ordered items and the annulment of the order.
- Ordered items despatched via tracked service to countries that does not provide tracking facility would still carry the same postal charge in order to cover the costs of shipping insurance.
- Orders despatched through standard or tracked postal services to a destination in UK would not be considered lost or missing until 15 working days have passed since the day of despatch. For orders in other parts of world please allow a time period of 28 working days from the day of despatch prior to filing a complaint on lost or misplaced order.
- If an order is not received EEC must be notified in writing or by email within 45 working days of dispatch as no claim can be made after the time period.
- EEC cannot be held responsible or liable for delay or failure to deliver ordered goods or for any damage or defect occurred during the delivery process, which is beyond the control of EEC.
Cancellation, Return and Refund
- Customer are advised to check order details carefully before submitting your order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed and East End Cosmetics will not grant compensation for inconvenience and/or loss experienced as a result.
- In the event of a customer receiving a damaged item or showing an allergic reaction to the purchased product EEC would refund or replace the item and would refund the postal charges incurred by the customer to return the item to EEC. For further details please refer FAQ.
- For a comprehensive guide to EEC return policy please refer FAQ
- Please contact us if you are unhappy with any of services provided.
- All complaints will be acknowledged within seven working days, and the customer will be informed of its progress.
Copyright and Privacy
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 EEC do not provide any of your details to a third party, unless you have given East End Cosmetics permission to do so.
- The customer is responsible for preserving the confidentiality of the password and user name and is responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. EEC do not have the ability to check the identities of the registered customers and will not be held responsible for losses suffered by the customer where your password or user name is used by someone else unless this occurs due to our negligence lapse of security.
- The content of the EEC website is provided for personal shopping purposes and shall not be used for any other purpose without the prior permission of EEC.
Changes to Term and Conditions
- EEC holds the right to amend, modify the provided Terms and conditions including for legal, regulatory or security reasons. Whilst EEC will notify the customers of major changes through the Website and/or emails, it is also your responsibility to check the Terms for changes.
- Please contact us for further inquiries relating to the above stated terms and conditions.